About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ten Years.....Gone

I was just reminded of my ten year reunion on facebook a couple minutes ago.  This weekend.  I can't believe ten years has already gone by.  It certainly doesn't feel like I'm old enough to have a ten year reunion.  On one hand, part of me wouldn't mind going to see everyone and do the usual "what have you been up to for the last ten years?" routine.

(But, to be honest, it was poorly planned.  There wasn't a lot of notice and making the trip to Warsaw, Indiana isn't an easy (or cheap) one....lots of layovers and no matter what airport you end up in, you still have at least two or three hours of driving from there.  Definitely makes me appreciate Salt Lake International Airport being a half hour away from my house.)

On the other hand, I'm not so sure I want to go see 400 people that I haven't seen in ten years.  In the last ten years I can count the people I have seen on one hand and count the people I keep in touch with on two.  High school is a weird time.  I wasn't a huge fan of it while I was there and I'm not one of those people who remembers it as "the best years of my life."

Maybe I'll consider the 20 year reunion??

No comments:

Post a Comment