About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two More Quilts


I finished two more quilts this week! (Now I just need to finish the quilting on my other one so it can be posted to my Etsy store)

I feel like they turned out pretty well - minus one mistake.  

A while ago a friend asked me to make something for a silent auction for a 'friend-raiser' coming up for Angel's Hands.  Angel's Hands is a local organization that helps families of children with rare diseases.  They help with medical necessities that insurance won't cover, things that will help improve quality of life, events so the kids can get out, and support for families so they don't have to go through everything alone.  I've been to a handful of their events over the last few years and the organization is a good one.  So if you have a minute - or two - check them out - help them out if you can.  They have a a few annual fundraising events that have all been fun...And I obviously think it's a good cause. 

On a more self-serving note, I posted pictures of my latest quilting creations.  I feel like I'm getting a little bit better at this.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment