About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Winter Holiday Season & School - Two Completely Unrelated Topics

I just realized that it is almost Thanksgiving which means that it is almost Christmas which means that I have exactly a week and a half to finish my Christmas shopping.

I don't like to shop when it is crazy - I don't really like to shop ever for that matter - but particularly when it is the hectic holiday season.  I love the early winter....It's new enough that I haven't gotten sick of shoveling snow yet.  We got the first 'big' snow this past week.  And it seems like the cold is here to stay.

I've been slacking off in the writing department.  Lots of stuff keeping me busy these days.  The big one is that  I'm considering graduate schools at the moment.  Taking GMATs and GREs.  Trying to figure out what I want my masters to be in.  For some reason, picking my Ph.D. and dissertation topic came much easier than figuring out what I want to get a masters in.  I feel like I could get my MBA but I also feel like I'd rather learn about something different....

Any advice is welcome at this point....

No comments:

Post a Comment