About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

'tis the season....

I love December and holidays and the snow.  I was thinking about how fast this year has gone by.  Faster than the rest - it is a smaller percentage of the whole than last year was after all.

This year has been one series of roller coaster rides after another.  Some big changes.  Some seemed like they might be awful when they happened but it all ended up being ok. (Just like so many people told me)  So lucky for me, I can say that all in all, it has been a good year and I am in a good place right now.  Even the few things that have been driving me crazy lately are minor in the grand scheme of things.

So in preparation for the new year, it's time to start thinking about the New Year's Resolution list.  I did alright with last years - I made it to four of five Utah National Parks.  I only purchased three books.  I am nowhere near my reading goal of 36 complete books - But got through two thirds of that.  I don't think I'll be able to finish the rest in the 26 remaining days of the year.  I crossed a couple items off my bucket list (camping, making a quilt, and starting my own business)

One of next year's goals - definitely blog more, read more, and the big one i think will be finding a new hobby....I'm undecided on what it will be but apparently I need a hobby.....at least that's what p. fisher says....

No comments:

Post a Comment