About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Utah Jazz -- My Favorite Player -- Mr. Wesley Matthews

I'm not normally an NBA fan....Lots of showmanship....Little teamwork.....

I've been to a few Utah Jazz games this year.  And I'm happy to say that Wesley Matthews - a fellow Marquette University alum - is now playing for them.  I wasn't even sure if he'd make the team.  But as an undrafted rookie, he is not only on the team but playing really well.  Last week he had a professional record of 21 points.  Tonight he only scored 16 points - BUT, he was 100%.  6 of 6 baskets and 4 of 4 from the line.  I'm impressed. 

In my little imaginary world, he and I are pals because of our common bond - and being that we are of a very small minority in Utah (Marquette alums, that is) it's only natural that we should be friends - haha.

Regardless - just thought I'd share my moment of school pride this evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment