About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What It Must Have Felt Like To My Parents When I Didn't Clean Up After Myself

After years of living with my parents - and I'm sure making them insane with my mess - I realize what they must have felt like.  I generally spend at least one day of each week cleaning up after people and I am starting to verge on insanity.  Today was that day.  Is it really that hard to pick up food when you drop it on the floor?  Is it really that hard to wipe up the counter after you drop 17 million crumbs on it?  Is it really that hard to clean up the coffee table after apparently missing their mouths completely with their entire meal?

And that is all there is to say about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment