About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

S'more Pie

I've been seeing a lot of S'more foods lately and I thought I'd take a stab at my own.  Pie it is.  It's a perfect baking recipe that isn't actually requiring the science of baking.  Make yourself some of your favorite graham cracker crust.  Then fill it with your favorite chocolate pudding recipe.  And then top it off with marshmallow and broil.  I used fluff for this, but if I were to do it again, I'd just whole marshmallows.  Try it and see if it leaves you wanting s'more.  (I had to add a cheesy joke here. :-))

Just thinking about it makes me want to go camping just for a real s'more and hot dog on a stick.  Maybe this is the summer for me to venture outside?? It's about time I try this camping thing, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment