About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Safari is Real

I've wanted to go on safari for years.  And knowing that I am going to go for the last year and a half has been kind of surreal.  In my head, I know it's going to happen.  And I think about what it will be like, but all this time, it hasn't seemed real.

The count is down to two days before we leave and last night and this morning it started to feel real.  I'm going on the big trip.  I'm already almost packed (which is nothing shy of a miracle given my hatred for the packing chore) and just have a few odds and ends to pick up today and tomorrow.  And then off I go to see the big cats!!

And in just a couple weeks there will be lots of pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment