About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things....Amboseli

  • Amboseli
    • Elephants!  They were so close.  The first elephants I saw were so far away and I was excited, but then all of a sudden were were mere feet away from them and it was far more exciting.  

    • The giraffe and zebra crossing.  It was just fun to see.

    • Our first lions.  They weren't all that close, but they were the first so that will always be exciting.

    • Our guides - Wilson & Melita - were fantastic.  We had a great time with them and were sad to leave.  I'm not usually a huge fan of birds....And by not usually, I really mean that I don't care for them--they scare me...but Wilson's enthusiasm for birds actually made me excited to see all of the new birds.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment