About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Cutest Safari Animal Quilt Yet

I'll admit it.  I'm a procrastinator.  I just finished my niece's Christmas present this afternoon.

But it is the cutest quilting project that I've put together yet so hopefully it's worth being a little late (not that she'll realize it being that she's not even three months old yet.).

I do really like my safari animals as you all know....So safari animals were the obvious selection when I was perusing the fabric store.  And then to make it just a bit better, some satin binding....every one needs a little satin edging around their blanket.  I can assure you, it makes the blanket so much better.  I love this one so much that I'm tempted to keep it for myself.....But I promised I'd get it in the mail tomorrow so I guess I'm out of luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment