About Me

Park City, UT, United States
Keeping busy with one thing or another.

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Latest Quilting Project

Two posts in one day....I do believe I've even shocked myself.

I got a new sewing machine for Christmas this year and I've been trying to put it to good use.  As usual, I was procrastinating on a project that I needed to get finished.  My cousin is having a baby and I wanted to get a quilt made for her sometime before he is born.  Today I sat down in front of my sewing machine and went crazy for a little while, but it paid off.  Just a few finishing touches tomorrow and I'll be completely finished. 
The front of my baby blanket....It is four different fabrics and 49 6x6 squares bringing it to just over a 40" square blanket

My first attempt at binding....That is where I need a few finishing touches tomorrow, but every baby's blanket needs something soft around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment